- Manage sales process through qualification, business analysis, product demonstration, negotiation and close.
- Manage the pipeline to drive sales revenue and exceed target goals.
- Consistently achieve sales objectives through sales to new customers and sales of additional services to existing customers.
- Work closely with our global sales team to align sales efforts.
- Leverage extended resources through team selling and strategic collaboration.
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about Signavio’s products and services.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the territory, marketplace, competitive offerings.
- Use effective time and territory management to maximize results.
- Build and leverage a network.
- Prepare and deliver timely and accurate pipeline and sales forecasts.
- Share knowledge and be an active team player to help the team meet company objectives.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities.
- You have at least 5 to 7 years of successful sales experience in a 2 high-growth B2B SaaS sales environment
- You have a consultative approach, earns respect and trust of prospects and team members
- You are capable to pitch our value proposition to C-Levels and their team members
- Energetic, methodical, Resilient, consistent. You can take ownership and responsibility and have a high-level of sales hygiene (territory and account plans, forecasting)
- Driven and energetic, you spend most of your time prospecting and driving pipeline
- Generally, you know how to prioritize where you spend your time and are clever in your use of internal resources (pre-sales, consulting)
- You consistently desire to overachieve quota and be a respected role model
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset but methodical approach to driving your business
- You are comfortable working with small and extended team
- You naturally update yourself on industry trends, competition, new opportunities and use-cases
- A successful experience in BPM, Enterprise Architecture or BI segments is a plus
- We want to avoid Individuals with:
- High expectations of infrastructure, support and management
- Maverick, Mercenary style
What we offer
Signavio is a great place to work with a young and energetic team. We offer a full-time position based in central Paris, with competitive salary & benefits.
Are you a team player striving to work for an international company, and to be part of something big? Apply now - send us a copy of your resume with cover letter and salary expectations.
We are waiting for YOU!
Your point of contact