Signavio Provides the leading Business Process Transformation Suite in the industry.
Our customers are leading transformation and change in their organizations by leveraging Signavio’s Process Manager, Workflow Accelerator and Process Intelligence products.
We are looking for a working student to join our Product Leadership Team. This is an exciting opportunity to get hands-on Product Management experience at a fast-growing tech company with endless opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Support our Product Leads to define and lead a product strategy and roadmap
- Support marketing in building core content and website/promotional materials
- Create enablement materials and training for sales and partners (demo, sales script, battle cards, videos, playbooks, white papers, etc.)
- Support the management of the product backlog and work closely with product managers and Engineering to drive required functionality in Signavio products.
- Assist the Product Management team in terms of benchmarking and competitor analysis
- Student of Computer Science, IT-based business administration or of a comparable program
- Structured and analytical work style
- Quick understanding of new topics and interrelationships
- Good understanding of complex business processes
- Strong communicational skills and willingness to interact with internal stakeholders and customers
- Engaged and visionary and desire to actively drive the Signavio Business Transformaion Suite forward
- Fluent in English
- Already have gained experience in consulting, operations, business or engineering
- B2B SaaS experience
- Business Process Modelling experience
- Finished Bachelor degree
What we offer
We offer you exciting opportunities to develop in our young and growing company, as well as an attractive benefits package and skills-based salary. Signavio prides itself on our diverse team that benefits from flexible working hours.
Apply for this position!
Your point of contact