In order to support our ongoing international growth, we are looking for a QA Engineer to join our latest product, called Process Intelligence. You will be working in an end-to-end cross-functional team, being responsible for implementing and promoting all QA relevant topics.
- Design and implement complex end-to-end tests.
- Working hands-on, together with the other engineers within the Agile team - to ensure continuous quality delivery of automated acceptance, API and performance tests - while constantly collaborating with the QA Engineers of the other teams.
- Owning a thought-leadership influence regarding QA relevant topics within the Agile team.
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies and Continuous Delivery.
- Experience in testing applications on every level of the testing pyramid.
- Great communicator, being able to relate to the different challenges that developers, product managers and other stakeholders within the engineering department, face.
- Experience in working on a cloud-based application, running on Docker.
- A degree in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in working with CircleCI pipelines on running tests automatically, prior to the deployment; Jenkins is a plus.
- Performance and security testing experience is a plus.
- Fluent in English, German is a plus.
What we offer
We keep things open, agile and communicative, with pair programming widely practised and encouraged.
You are free to use the OS and IDE of your choice, the tooling you are comfortable with and setup your work space the way you like it.
We understand that balancing family and work can be a challenge, so everyone (family or no family) gets flexible work hours. Work when you work best. Should you be relocating, we can discuss what assistance we can offer.
We support personal growth, both in and outside of the company. You will gain – and share – knowledge during recurring learning lunches, jour fixes, pizza sessions and our annual code camp. Each employee also benefits from 30 vacation days and an annual personal learning and development budget.
Apply for this position!
Your point of contact