In order to support our ongoing international growth, we are looking for a QA Engineer to join our latest product, called Process Intelligence. You will be working in an end-to-end cross-functional team, being responsible for implementing and promoting all QA relevant topics.
- Design and implement complex integration tests / end-to-end tests
- Working hands-on, together with the other engineers within the scrum team, to ensure continuous quality delivery of integration, component and system test, while constantly collaborating with the QA Engineers of the other teams.
- Owning a thought-leadership influence regarding QA relevant topics within the scrum team.
- Experience in testing applications on every level of the testing pyramid.
- Great communicator, being able to relate to the different challenges that developers, product managers and other stakeholders within the engineering department, face.
- Experience in working on a cloud-based application, running on docker, kubernetes.
- Experience in working with jenkins pipelines on running tests automatically, prior to the deployment.
- A degree in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent practical experience.
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
Was wir bieten
We keep things open, agile and communicative, with pair programming widely practiced and encouraged. It is all based on trust – no micromanaging, no distributed teams, no near-shoring, no offshoring – face to face communication is premium. That is why the whole development team is located together in one office in beautiful Berlin!
You are free to use the OS and IDE of your choice, the tooling you are comfortable with and setup your workspace the way you like it.
Our engineers are self-organized within their teams, working on components and independent projects together and closely with product managers and UX designers. We value your thoughts and ideas and will give you the freedom to push and implement them.
We get that balancing a family and work can be a challenge, so everyone (family or no family) gets flexible work hours. Work when you work best.
We support personal growth, both in and outside of the company. You will gain – and share – knowledge during recurring learning lunches, jours fixes, pizza sessions and our annual code camp.
Your point of contact