We are on the edge of transforming into a full-blown DevOps culture for building and running all our SaaS products. We are looking for a DevOps Transformation Lead to lead and strategically own the DevOps-ready redesign of our infrastructure and the enablement of our engineers.
- You are functionally leading our core infrastructure team of around 10 engineers next to a dedicated People Lead.
- You are owning the strategy and roadmap to transform our existing infrastructure to support the cultural change.
- You are actively enabling the other development teams to own their infrastructure by adding DevOps to the software development lifecycle.
- You are ensuring that the infrastructure meets regulatory requirements of modern B2B SaaS solutions, as well as our business requirements.
- With your team you are responsible for the 24/7 availability of the global infrastructure of Signavio’s SaaS solutions.
- You are transparent about your work, in the form of demos, presentations and reporting to a variety of internal stakeholders.
- You are directly reporting to the CTO.
- You have been an active part of a DevOps transformation or you have several years of experience working in a DevOps culture.
- You have led a team of engineers and showed great leadership skills.
- You have shown strategic thinking.
- You have experience in AWS cloud technologies as well as containers, such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- You are a great communicator and know how to share knowledge and enable others.
- You are a strong team player.
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus.
What we offer
We keep things open, agile and communicative, with pair programming widely practised and encouraged.
You are free to use the OS and IDE of your choice, the tooling you are comfortable with and setup your work space the way you like it.
We understand that balancing family and work can be a challenge, so everyone (family or no family) gets flexible work hours. Work when you work best. Should you be relocating, we can discuss what assistance we can offer.
We support personal growth, both in and outside of the company. You will gain – and share – knowledge during recurring learning lunches, jour fixes, pizza sessions and our annual code camp. Each employee also benefits from 30 vacation days and an annual personal learning and development budget.
Apply for this position!
Your point of contact