Signavio is looking for a Backend Engineer experienced in Data Science to help us build the future of our Business Transformation Suite.
Our Suite is a powerful, all-in-one platform that enables businesses to model, analyze and optimize their processes. At Signavio you will be working with a team who values trust, respect, and diversity. What began as a small start-up is now a global player with a growing team working in offices in Germany, the United States, Singapore, the Netherlands, France, Australia, the United Kingdom, and Switzerland.
We are looking for people who share our passion for creating products that people love to use.
To thrive in this role you are someone who works well in teams, enjoys collaborating and appreciates the importance of communication and feedback.
- Applying Data Science and Design Thinking principles to understand our customers’ challenges and create innovative product ideas.
- Building prototypes based on customer scenarios to validate product ideas.
- Working together with other engineering teams to transfer prototypes into core product capabilities.
- Working closely with Product Leads, Solution Engineers and customers themselves.
- Topics of work include A/B testing for processes, simulation, benchmarking, social skill analysis, prediction and correlation in various aspects.
- Shipping and operating implementations in our SaaS environments based on Kubernetes and Docker.
- Ability to work directly with customers and hands on experience in applying superior data science techniques.
- Strong data visualisation skills
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, you show initiative and enjoy being part of a great team in an international organisation.
- Fluent in English, German is a plus.
- Master’s Degree (or higher) in Computer Science.
What we offer
We keep things open, agile and communicative, with pair programming widely practiced and encouraged. It is all based on trust – no micromanaging, no distributed teams, no near-shoring, no offshoring – face to face communication is premium. That is why the whole development team is located together in one office in beautiful Berlin!
You are free to use the OS and IDE of your choice, the tooling you are comfortable with and setup your workspace the way you like it.
Our engineers are self-organised within their teams, working on components and independent projects together and closely with product managers and UX designers. We value your thoughts and ideas and will give you the freedom to push and implement them.
We get that balancing family and work can be a challenge, so everyone (family or no family) gets flexible work hours. Work when you work best.
We support personal growth, both in and outside of the company. You will gain – and share – knowledge during recurring learning lunches, jours fixes, pizza sessions and our annual code camp.
Your point of contact