Signavio is looking for a Backend Engineer experienced in process mining, to help us build the future of our Business Transformation Suite. In this role, you will be part of our development team and take a vital role in enhancing the power of our products.
Our Suite is a powerful, all-in-one platform that enables businesses to model, analyze and optimize their processes. At Signavio you will be working with a team who values trust, respect, and diversity. What began as a small start-up is now a global player with a growing team working in offices in Germany, the United States, Singapore, the Netherlands, France, Australia, the United Kingdom, and Switzerland. We are looking for people who share our passion for creating products that people love to use.
To thrive in this role you are someone who works well in teams, enjoys collaborating and appreciates the importance of communication and feedback.
- Conception and implementation of innovative techniques in the areas of process mining, conformance checking and root cause analysis.
- Incorporate academic research from the areas of decision mining, simulation, clustering and prediction.
- Optimize Process Mining algorithms for best-in-class performance and usability.
- Operating the process mining service in our SaaS environments based on Kubernetes/Docker.
- Striving to build the most loved Process Mining product capabilities in the market.
- Support for collaboration with universities, e.g. supervision of projects and thesis.
- Feel confident to work with data structures and algorithms in a complex domain.
- Strong background in academic process mining area and the ability to incorporate that into a large scale production environment.
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, you show initiative and enjoy being part of a great team in an international organization.
- Fluent in English, German is a plus.
- Master’s Degree (or higher) in Computer Science.
What we offer
We offer an exciting B2B product experience that is highly interactive with top tier companies. With over 300 colleagues and 9 international offices, you will also benefit from a professional environment with a focus on growth and that genuinely values investing in your learning and development. We are a highly dynamic and agile organization that offers an opportunity to make a difference.
We get that balancing family and work can be a challenge, so everyone (family or no family) gets flexible working hours... Work when you work best!
We support personal growth, both in and outside of the company. You will gain – and share – knowledge during recurring learning lunches, jour fixes, pizza sessions and our annual code camp. Each employee also benefits from 30 vacation days and an annual personal learning and development budget.
Your point of contact