- Drive the Automation topic at Signavio
- Discover the requirements of the development and elaborate solutions
- Develop and enhance automated quality assurance processes during development, test, deployment and operations phase (continuous integration)
- Review the work of your teammates
- Solid experience in automating development processes and tests
- Solid experience in Docker and Kubernetes
- Solid experience in Git Flow
- Experience in Gradle, developing Gradle plugins and Bash scripting
- Experience in CI and CD
- Experience in dependency management
- Experience in migrating a monolithic architecture to a service oriented architecture
- Experience in the following programming languages and technologies: Java, Groovy
- Experience in working within an agile environment
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
What we offer
We keep things open, agile and communicative, with pair programming widely practised and encouraged.
You are free to use the OS and IDE of your choice, the tooling you are comfortable with and setup your work space the way you like it.
We understand that balancing family and work can be a challenge, so everyone (family or no family) gets flexible work hours. Work when you work best. Should you be relocating, we can discuss what assistance we can offer.
We support personal growth, both in and outside of the company. You will gain – and share – knowledge during recurring learning lunches, jour fixes, pizza sessions and our annual code camp. Each employee also benefits from 30 vacation days and an annual personal learning and development budget.
Your point of contact