Signavio is looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead a solutions-focused portfolio based on the products in our Business Transformation Suite. Our Suite is a powerful, all-in-one platform that enables businesses to model, analyze and optimize their processes. The Product Manager (Signavio Solutions) will be a key member of our product team and report directly to our VP Product.
Signavio Solutions is a mix of product capabilities, best practices and documentation as well as product and consulting partner solutions. In this role, you will define a roadmap of solutions to ensure that our customers can resolve business challenges (such as risk and compliance or Robotic Process Automation governance, for example). You will do this in a productive and efficient manner and will be expected to work closely with customers as well as a range of internal stakeholders.
To thrive in this role you are someone who works well in teams, enjoys collaborating and appreciates the importance of communication and feedback.
- Define and lead a Solutions strategy, portfolio and roadmap
- Establish the methodology of how to define and execute on a Signavio Solution
- Define each solution working from customers backwards including value prop, functionality, go to market and pricing
- Evangelize Solutions to drive adoption among Signavio customers, partners and achieve industry recognition
- Speak at events, deliver internal enablement activities, support trade shows, interact with customers/partners and engage with analysts/media
- Support marketing in building core content and website/promotional materials
- Create enablement materials and training for sales and partners (demo, sales script, battle cards, videos, playbooks, white papers)
- Define and execute business relationships and contractual partnerships with eco-system vendors as well as consulting partners.
- Define metrics for measuring success of Signavio’s solutions and the productivity of Signavio’s customers
- Manage a backlog of Signavio Solutions and work closely with product managers and Engineering to drive required functionality in Signavio products
- 5-7 years of B2B Product Management experience in a product company
- You are an articulate storyteller: presenting to an audience will come naturally to you
- Excellent writing skills (English): presentations, white papers, solution papers and case studies
- Experience working with large enterprise customers
- You are able to define and lead change
- Work in a matrix organization, lead initiatives across the company
- Peers describe you as being analytical, creative and a self-starter
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, business or relevant field of study
- Willingness to travel
- Global B2B SaaS experience
- Business Process Modelling experience
- Past employment in operations, or business at an Enterprise
- Consulting background in Business or Operations focusing on Business Process
- Complete product cycle experience - from Idea to Commercialization success
- MBA and/or computer science, engineering, technology background
What we offer
We offer an exciting B2B product management experience that is highly interactive with top tier companies. You will also benefit from a professional environment with focus on growth and a dedicated Product Management Training Program. We are a highly dynamic agile environment with the opportunity to make a difference.
We get that balancing family and work can be a challenge, so everyone (family or no family) gets flexible work hours. Work when you work best. Should you be relocating, we can discuss what assistance we can offer.
We support personal growth, both in and outside of the company. You will gain – and share – knowledge during recurring learning lunches, jour fixes, pizza sessions and our annual code camp. Each employee also benefits from 30 vacation days and an annual personal learning and development budget.
Your point of contact