Signavio is looking for an experienced Product Manager to make Signavio Process Intelligence the best process mining tool on the market. Signavio’s Suite is a powerful, all-in-one platform that enables businesses to model, analyze and optimize their processes. The Product Manager (Signavio Process Intelligence) will be a key member of our product team.
Signavio Process Intelligence is a comprehensive process mining platform that helps organisations assess, investigate and monitor business processes. As a Product Manager, you will work together with the Product Lead to define the product roadmap, strategy and vision and directly manage multiple initiatives. You will do this in a productive and efficient manner and will be expected to work closely with customers as well as a range of internal stakeholders.
To thrive in this role you are someone who works well in teams, enjoys collaborating and appreciates the importance of communication and feedback.
- Define Signavio Process Intelligence vision, strategy and roadmap
- Evaluate new product ideas, refine the business case and prepare them for launch
- Provide business, market and customer perspective on value before, during and after development
- Assess the competitive landscape and identify areas of competitive differentiation
- Evangelize Signavio Process Intelligence to drive adoption among Signavio customers, partners and achieve industry recognition
- Speak at events, deliver internal enablement activities, support trade shows, interact with customers/partners and engage with analysts/media
- Create enablement materials and training for sales and partners (demo, sales script, battle cards, videos, playbooks, white papers)
- Manage the backlog and work closely with other product managers and Engineering to drive required functionalities
- 5 years of B2B Product Management experience in a product company (Global B2B SaaS experience preferred)
- Experience building analytical solutions, experience with Process Mining preferred. Understanding of data science and Machine Learning would be advantageous
- You are an articulate storyteller: presenting to an audience will come naturally to you
- Excellent writing and speaking skills (English): presentations, white papers, solution papers and case studies
- Proven creative thinker that can generate and execute on innovative product ideas. Ideally a complete product cycle experience - from Idea to Commercialization
- Experience working with large enterprise customers
- Work in a matrix organization, lead initiatives across the company
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, business or relevant field of study. MBA and/or computer science, engineering, technology background preferred
- Willingness to travel
What we offer
We offer an exciting B2B product management experience that is highly interactive with top tier companies. You will also benefit from a professional environment with a focus on growth and a dedicated Product Management Training Program. We are a highly dynamic agile environment with the opportunity to make a difference.
We get that balancing family and work can be a challenge, so everyone (family or no family) gets flexible work hours. Work when you work best. Should you be relocating, we can discuss what assistance we can offer.
We support personal growth, both in and outside of the company. You will gain – and share – knowledge during recurring learning lunches, jour fixes, pizza sessions and our annual code camp. Each employee also benefits from 30 vacation days and an annual personal learning and development budget.
Apply for this position!
Your point of contact