New / Improved Features
- The new intermediate link event allows the user to trigger follow-up processes, which will not block the current case from terminating.
- Links to sub cases are no longer removed from a case when the sub case has terminated.
- Selected process and task filters are now stored separately for each of the user’s organizations.
- New case view: The case refreshes the task list after completing a task.
- New case view: The case view now allows to close and delete cases.
- Choice options could contain duplicate values.
- Unsupported field types could be selected for filter conditions in reports.
- Mandatory link fields accepted whitespaces as valid input.
- Money fields didn’t accept zero as a proper input.
- Dynamic form conditions prevented field values from resetting properly if form fields were hidden.
- The calendar stream event showed an error message if no calendar entry could be created.
- New case view: Decision buttons in forms didn’t work properly.