- We improved the performance for rendering PNG images.
- We fixed the attribute visualization for lists. Lists are used e.g. for document URL or texts.
- The Signavio logo is shown again in process documentation reports that are based on default templates.
- In the HubNext you can now delete, ignore and resolve comments even if you weren’t the one who wrote the comment.
- You can no longer invite other users to comment on diagrams that are located in your private folder My Documents.
- After removing the link between two dictionary entries, information based on that link was still displayed, such as diagrams referencing one of the dictionary entries. We fixed this.
- Collapsed call-subprocesses (BPMN XML) in BPMN diagrams can now be exported and imported.