New / Improved Functions
- You can now add the Featured Attributes section to the diagram page. With this function, you can highlight an attribute group per diagram type. For details, see the user guide.
- To align with SAP Signavio Process Manager, we changed the name of the folder “Processes” to “Shared Documents”.
- We have improved the creation process:
- When you select Create, you now find a list of content types to make it easier to find the content type you want to create.
- The location to save new content is now the location in which you started to create new content.
- For workspace administrators:
You now find the settings for overlay visibility and for enabling the switch to Preview for all users directly in the settings of SAP Signavio Process Collaboration Hub. For details, see the user guide.
We have added new functions for process governance:
- We have extended the Approvals from SAP Signavio Process Collaboration Hub. You can now start the approval process for subprocesses linked to a process in bulk.
For details, see the user guide.
- We have added read conformations for diagrams. For details on how to send and check read confirmations, see the user guide.