Signavio Collaboration Hub: Changes in Version 2.4.4 (SaaS)
New / Improved Functions
- It’s no longer possible to reply to comments that have been resolved or rejected to ensure the correct count of open comments across the Business Transformation Suite.
- When you use Signavio products in embedded mode, you can access the Collaboration Hub header and its functions:
- You can expand the header with one click and when you click outside the header, it collapses automatically.
- Associating a dictionary entry in a BPMN diagram with a custom attribute of the type “date” did not show the correct format when previewed/published. We’ve fixed that.
- Text in the dictionary description no longer moves around when you hover over it.
- A drop-down menu for items in the diagram list wasn’t displayed correctly. It’s fixed now.
- Filters work again for dictionary categories.
- We have unified the look of the finance icon for the Process Manager editor and Collaboration Hub.
Note: These are features and bug fixes for the new Collaboration Hub that is part of the Signavio Business Transformation Suite. Bug fixes for the classic Collaboration Hub are listed in the Signavio Process Manager release notes.