New / Improved Functions of the Signavio Platform
- The most important changes of a new release are now displayed in the explorer.
New / Improved Functions of the Signavio Decision Manager
- The DMN simulation is now executable in the Collaboration Portal.
- You receive an exact and clear error message if structural faults prevent the simulation of a DMN diagram.
- In some cases, opening the trash bin in the explorer is not possible if it contains diagrams with broken links.
- It is not possible to change the size of the diagram preview in the BPMN simulation.
- Loading the ‘simplified view’ when inviting somebody to comment does not work.
- In some cases QuickModel changes to a diagram are not kept after saving.
- In rare cases, it is not possible to publish new terms in the dictionary.
- The option ‘Save for future calculations’ during the creation of a resource and consumption analysis does not work.
- In some cases, the order of dictionary items in the explorer cannot be changed.
- In some cases, the attribute window for Event-Driven Process Chains (EPCs) in the Collaboration Portal cannot be opened.
- In some cases, comments cannot be displayed in the editor.
- No understandable error message is displayed when attempting to access deleted diagrams in the Collaboration Portal preview.
- In some cases, folder names are not displayed correctly when referencing files in QuickModel.
- In some cases, referenced dictionary entries are missing in the attribute panel of the editor.