New & Improved Features
- If a modeler adds a comment to a diagram, and an older version of that diagram is published, the comments are shown twice to persons invited to comment on the diagram.
- Dictionary entries from sub-categories in “Organization” are not considered in the report “Responsibility reporting matrix/ RACI”.
- In some cases, an error occurs when using the “create free space” tool, requiring the Editor to reload. No other elements move other than the bend points.
- Some errors, mistakes, and hints of the modeling convention are shown on the elements, but not in the list.
- Occasionally, the Signavio Sharepoint Connector does not authenticate guests.
- The Signavio Sharepoint Connector web widget added a white region below the Collaboration Portal when using Microsoft Sharepoint 2010.
- In certain cases, spaces are missing between words in the process documentation (i.e. Microsoft Word).
- In certain cases, line breaks, headers and footers are not rendered correctly in the process documentation (Microsoft Word).
- At times, bend points move when changing the size of a BPMN Lane.