New / Improved Functions
- Importing Excel files into the Dictionary is about 10 times faster now when custom attribute values are removed from existing items by the import.
- We added the following improvements for the SAP Solution Manager connector:
- When using large branches in SAP Solution Manager, performance of exporting processes to SAP Solution Manager was significantly improved.
- When exporting processes to SAP Solution Manager, Executables that no longer exist in the target branch are now created again when they are linked by BPMN tasks.
- In the process documentation, dictionary entry descriptions no longer contain incorrect line breaks in list items.
- Overlay icons in PDFs look as expected again.
- The file name of an exported SGX file reflects the selected content again.
- We fixed the following bugs for the SAP Solution Manager connector:
- When importing Process Steps from SAP Solution Manager, Process Step Originals that were created in an earlier export from SAP Signavio Process Manager were duplicated on following imports of that library into SAP Signavio Process Manager.
- When exporting processes to SAP Solution Manager, the standard "description" attribute wasn’t exported to the expected attribute in SAP Solution Manager even though a custom attribute mapping existed.
- When importing processes in very large branches from SAP Solution Manager, the import failed when not using a scope.
- When importing the Process Step Library from SAP Solution Manager, linked executables would not show up in the Dictionary.
- When exporting processes to SAP Solution Manager, executables linked in the process in SAP Signavio Process Manager weren’t linked or shown in SAP Solution Manager.
Please note that this software release is deployed to our different systems https://app-au.signavio.com, https://editor.signavio.com, https://app-us.signavio.com, https://app-jp.signavio.com, and https://app-ca.signavio.com over the next few days. You can check the current software version in the help menu.