With the 14.6.0 release of SAP Signavio Process Manager, we introduced the following new functions and bug fixes:
New / Improved Functions
- Signavio now supports client-side SSL authentication between the SolMan connector and SAP Solution Manager 7.2.
- We have extended the configuration options for single sign-on (SSO):
- Administrators can now set up SSO for their workspace on their own, without the help of the Signavio support.
- They can enable automatic account creation for users who log in for the first time (just-in-time provisioning).
- They can disable login with email and password via the security settings in the explorer. Then, only SSO can be used to access Signavio.
- For some English models containing long German words, it wasn’t possible to export models as images, or open the commenting view or BPMN simulation. We’ve fixed this.
- Referenced shape names weren't shown inside the BPMN simulation overview. We’ve fixed this.
- Repeated export of processes to the SAP Solution Manager 7.2 no longer creates duplicate entries in the "Process Step Library".
Please note that this software release is deployed to our different systems https://app-au.signavio.com, https://editor.signavio.com and https://app-us.signavio.com over the next few days. You can check the current software version in the help menu.