Signavio Process Manager: Changes in Version 14.5.0 (SaaS)
août 31st 2020
With the 14.5.0 release of Signavio Process Manager, we introduced the following new functions and bug fixes:
New / Improved Functions
- When modelling BPMN diagrams in the editor or with Quickmodel, you can now have cost values calculated in Japanese currency, without decimals.
- We've improved the Signavio archive file (SGX) import. You can now view details about previous imports and a dialog keeps you updated on the progress of a running import.
- Sometimes, edges of imported BPMN 2.0 XML diagrams weren’t displayed correctly. We’ve fixed this.
- Sometimes, the user group report wasn’t created. We’ve fixed this.
- The search for users to mention in a comment included irrelevant results. Now, only user names are listed that match the entered characters.