Features that will be phased out
- The classic version of the Process Manager editor will not be available after June 2021. From now on, users of the classic version are prompted once a week to switch to the new version. Users who switched can currently still return to the classic version. When users return, they can let us know why they prefer the classic version, and we can take this feedback into account before we finally deactivate the classic editor.
- When users selected traditional Chinese as the language for their account, the wrong language was displayed in Process Manager. We’ve fixed this.
- Users with view access to a subcategory of the dictionary but without access to the associated main category could not access the subcategory. We’ve fixed this. The main category and the subcategory are now displayed, only the elements of the subcategory are visible to the users.
- Users can use the help link in the explorer to open the Japanese user manual again.
- The icons in the toolbar of the editor no longer overlap.
- In the new version of Process Manager, approval workflows still contained links to the commenting feature of the classic version of Process Manager. We’ve fixed this. Now, the links direct users to the new commenting feature in the Collaboration Hub preview.
If you have approval workflows with old links and want to update these links, restart the approval workflow.
- In process documentation reports, tables and lists were not formatted correctly. We’ve fixed this.
- In the published mode of Collaboration Hub, sometimes the search function showed an error instead of results. We've fixed this.
Please note that this software release is deployed to our different systems https://app-au.signavio.com, https://editor.signavio.com and https://app-us.signavio.com over the next few days. You can check the current software version in the help menu.