New / Improved Functions
- When setting dictionary access rights, workspace administrators can now restrict the view access to specific dictionary categories. For details, see the user guide.
- Workspace administrators can now copy existing process definitions from SAP Solution Manager 7.2 to SAP Signavio Process Manager. Imported are contained Process Steps, linked executables/transactions and the folder structure. For details, see the user guide.
- When you use Signavio products embedded in third-party systems, from now on public or client-specific trusted domains must be used for embedding, to prevent clickjacking. If other domains are used, embedded Signavio products are no longer accessible. For details, see the user guide.
- Searches for dictionary items with the German special characters (ä, ö, ü) in the title or descriptions didn’t return any results. We’ve fixed this.
- After merging dictionary entries, models that used the old entries were no longer found when searching for the new entry. We’ve fixed this.
- In some places of the user interface the DMN version 1.1 was mentioned, although we already support version 1.2. We’ve fixed this.
Please note that this software release is deployed to our different systems https://app-au.signavio.com, https://editor.signavio.com and https://app-us.signavio.com over the next few days. You can check the current software version in the help menu.