New / Improved Functions
- For workspace administrators, we have improved the setting of access rights:
- From directories, they can limit access to subdirectories, and models and files contained in these subdirectories
- From a parent dictionary category, they can restrict access to the subcategories
- In the access rights management, administrators could only access the first 20 access rights definitions for a folder or dictionary category. We’ve fixed this.
- We’ve fixed a bug that prevented uploading XML documents to the editor.
- Models restored from the trash weren’t displayed in the classic edition of Collaboration Hub, even if they were published. We’ve fixed this.
- If a modeling convention makes it mandatory to specify the "task type" attribute for task elements, the convention check found no violations of this convention. We’ve fixed this.
Please note that this software release is deployed to our different systems https://app-au.signavio.com, https://editor.signavio.com and https://app-us.signavio.com over the next few days. You can check the current software version in the help menu.