New / Improved Functions
We significantly improved performance when navigating folders in Collaboration Hub.
Thai characters are now supported in process documentation reports.
Editing large lists of dictionary links in QuickModel (e.g. as custom attribute value) can now be done in a full screen window, which also has a reordering functionality.
- Newly invited users with a Hub license and no group are no longer granted individual access rights to the process documentation templates.
- When generating a job profile report from the Dictionary, the resulting report would always be blank.
- The location of descriptions on BPMN gateways and outgoing sequence flows were not always at the location set by the user when opening a model.
- Previously defined decision logic was not preserved when canceling a linking operation for a DMN decision.
- Events in the recent changes list on the Collaboration Hub homepage were duplicated.
- Default values for custom attributes were not displayed properly in the 'Define notations/attributes' dialogue.
- The publish date would change when moving published models to another folder.
- When selecting the option to log in to Signavio Process Governance with a SAP Signavio Process Manager account, the user is redirected to Collaboration Hub instead of Process Governance.
- Users with a Hub license could not create or print PDF files, see published files, or comment on published models.
- Diagrams could not be saved if the Internet connection was interrupted.
- Migrating row-based (horizontal) EPCs to BPMN resulted a messed up layout.
- When logging in, an error message was displayed if a user's password did not fit the requirements. Now, users will be brought instead to the password change page.
- It was impossible to change the model title in the save dialogue when the modeling guideline check was running.
- It was impossible to merge dictionary entries with the same name.
- Authentication with SHA-1 certificates is now disabled.