Signavio Process Manager: Changes in Version 12.13.0 (SaaS)
18 mars 2019
New / Improved Functions
- Attribute titles are now supported for risk and controls in multi-language workspaces.
- You can now import all current Microsoft Visio diagram shapes into Signavio Process Manager.
- You cannot invite another user to edit a diagram in QuickModel, if the diagram is located in your “My documents” folder.
- It is now possible to migrate diagram contents between different dialects of one language. For example, you can migrate US English content to an Australian English diagram.
- Defining an attribute of the type “complex” for a DMN input data shape now takes list attributes into account when editing.
- The relations between multi-instance decision shapes and input data shapes are now identified correctly.
- Generating a process documentation report from a template containing process participants for a model with more than one pool now works as expected.
- In process documentation reports, if a custom attribute of type Document/URL points to an image, the image can now be embedded as a thumbnail.
- The modeling conventions check for Dictionary links on shapes (rule 2.3) now counts links to deleted Dictionary items as invalid. If the check is set to « Required”, a warning will be shown for shapes with a link to a deleted Dictionary item. If the check is set to « Prohibited », there will no longer be a warning for shapes with a link to a deleted Dictionary item.
- In a workspace where one language is defined, the description of a linked Dictionary item is correctly displayed in the Editor.
- The display of drop-down attributes in the Dictionary and the Explorer feed now works as expected.
- For BPMN 2.0 pools containing a single lane, the Signavio Best Practices modeling conventions check now shows a warning if the lane does not have a linked Dictionary entry.
- The decimal separator for German workspaces is now correctly displayed for execution costs in the BPMN 2.0 simulation.
- When merging Dictionary items the value of drop-down custom attributes is now shown correctly.
- As a Collaboration Hub user, you can now access custom modeling conventions when generating modeling convention reports in the Explorer.
- In multi-language workspaces, you can now export SGX files containing only existing terms. Previously, default language titles were used for every existing language.
- Decision table column names now display extended title descriptions.
- You can now set attributes for custom attribute fields as expected.
- The display of message flow connectors in BPMN 2.0 diagrams is now improved.