Signavio Collaboration Hub: Changes in Version 2.3.3 (SaaS)
- We have fixed the following issues with displaying diagrams:
- Borders that are set to invisible in Process Manager are now rendered correctly.
- Titles of group shapes in value chain diagrams are now positioned according to the settings and are no longer centered by default.
- The position of sequence flow names is now correct.
- Hyphens are now visible in long words in element names and titles.
- Names of start events and end events are no longer cut off.
- Basic shapes are no longer moved to the background by default.
- RACI responsibilities are now shown as labels in the diagram. Note that only English and German translations are available for now.
- Line breaks are now supported.
- For exclusive gateways, X markers are now displayed when set to visible.
- Links containing the symbol ‘&’ are now correctly displayed.
- In Internet Explorer, navigation maps are now displayed correctly.
- In Process Manager, the comment status “ignored” was updated to “rejected”.
Note: These are bug fixes for the new Collaboration Hub that is part of the Signavio Business Transformation Suite. Bug fixes for the classic Collaboration Hub are listed in the Signavio Process Manager release notes.