Signavio Collaboration Hub: Changes in Version 2.2 (SaaS)
2 avril 2020
New / Improved Functions
- We have improved how risks and controls are shown in Collaboration Hub:
- You can see all controls related to a risk in the details panel.
- When you hover over a risks and controls overlay, it is shown how many risks are missing controls.
- When risks and controls are listed on a diagram level, they are displayed below the model. Their details can be previewed in the preview panel without opening a new page.
- On the element level, the overlays are listed in the attribute list.
- Now your starting position is stored when you use the details panel, you get redirected to the same place when you click the « Back » button.
- Element colors are now shown in the preview panel, in the header next to the task title.
- We now show you when a diagram was last updated or last published.
- We have improved access of linked dictionary items:
- You can directly view details of the dictionary item inside the details panel, without needing to open a new page.
- If a dictionary item is linked to an item, element attributes and dictionary attributes are all displayed in the side panel.
- If a dictionary default value is overwritten in the editor, this editor input is displayed in Collaboration Hub as well.
- Long breadcrumb paths are now collapsed, you can show the hidden parts of a path when you hover over them.
- You can now choose between different diagram views:
- You can select between full, compact, or custom views if custom views are defined for the diagram.
- Your view settings are automatically applied when you open the next diagram.
- You can now adapt the look and the content of the launchpad for different audiences:
- Title and welcome message can be personalized.
- The entry diagram can be personalized.
- The visibility and order of the sections ‘Recently visited’ and ‘Starred’ can be set.
- You can set monitoring widgets by audience.
- Diagrams were sometimes displayed incorrectly in the side panel, we fixed this.