Signavio Process Editor and Decision Manager: Changes in Version 9.7.1 (SaaS)
13 mars 2016
New / Improved Functions of the Signavio Platform
- New full screen button for diagrams in the new portal: Users can now display diagrams using the entire screen to obtain a better overview of large process models.
- Modelers can now also manage email notifications in the portal.
- Users can now deactivate the breadcrumb trail in their workspace settings.
- The user interface of the “getting started” dialog has been overhauled.
- The “invitation to edit” dialog now has a paging bar to better support workspaces with many users.
- You now don’t need to select a published diagram before you can use the « invite to Collaboration Portal » feature in the Signavio Explorer.
- The search function in the user manual has been improved.
New / Improved Functions of the Signavio Process Editor
- In the generation from the context menu, by default IT system elements are now placed above the activity, instead of to the right. This is to prevent them interfering or superimposing the process flow. When modeling vertically, they remain placed to the right, next to the element (idea 46 from the Ideas Portal).
New / Improved Functions of the Signavio Decision Manager
- The input fields in the simulation and Test Lab have been overhauled.
- In many cases the process attributes in the portal are not showing.
- After deleting the starting diagram, the portal configuration cannot be opened anymore.
- The workspace name change is not correctly displayed.
- In some cases, the user handbook is not showing in the language of the user settings.
- DMN: With the SGX import of DMN models, some dictionary IDs are not correctly restored.
- DMN: Cells in list columns can potentially cause errors if they contain an empty list.
- The login button in the portal is not clickable in some circumstances.