Signavio Process Editor and Decision Manager: Changes in Version 8.0.1 (SaaS)
New & Improved Features
- Manage email notifications: The user’s profile dialog now lists all email notifications the user has subscribed to.
- RACI Reports: The responsibility assignment matrix report now includes responsibilities that are defined at the diagram level.
- Adding elements between preexisting elements is much easier now with an improved functionality (e.g. inserting a task to a control flow).
- After saving a diagram with Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 and exporting as a PDF document, the arrow heads of edges are not displayed correctly.
- Adding a document to the “Document/ URL as a list” attribute type causes a display error.
- In certain cases, the detail information of an element will not be shown at the collaboration portal.
- In cases such as deleting an element, sequence flows are unintentionally & mistakenly repositioned.
- Changing the diagram orientation of a BPMN 2.0 process diagram produces and displays two confirmation to the user.
- In some cases, elements cannot be connected to an edge if they are contained in a grouping element.