Signavio Process Manager: Changes in Version 14.14.0 (SaaS)
New / Improved Functions
- For workspace administrators, we have improved the setting of access rights:
- From directories, they can limit access to subdirectories, and models and files contained in these subdirectories
- From a parent dictionary category, they can restrict access to the subcategories
- In the access rights management, administrators could only access the first 20 access rights definitions for a folder or dictionary category. We’ve fixed this.
- We’ve fixed a bug that prevented uploading XML documents to the editor.
- Models restored from the trash weren’t displayed in the classic edition of Collaboration Hub, even if they were published. We’ve fixed this.
- If a modeling convention makes it mandatory to specify the « task type » attribute for task elements, the convention check found no violations of this convention. We’ve fixed this.
Please note that this software release is deployed to our different systems https://app-au.signavio.com, https://editor.signavio.com and https://app-us.signavio.com over the next few days. You can check the current software version in the help menu.