Signavio Process Manager: Changes in Version 14.11.0 (SaaS)
New / Improved Functions
- We’ve extended the connector for SAP Solution Manager 7.2. Imported Process Steps now also contain the following information:
- The link to the corresponding entry in the Process Step library of SAP Solution Manager
- The full folder path and link to their parent folder
- The links to the referenced executable transactions if these were imported beforehand and a corresponding link attribute is defined
- We’ve optimized performance in the dictionary configuration so that changing categories which hold a large amount of entries now takes significantly less time.
- Sometimes administrators couldn’t delete a user if that user had multiple models, files, folders, and associated parent folders in the trash. We’ve fixed this.
Please note that this software release is deployed to our different systems https://app-au.signavio.com, https://editor.signavio.com and https://app-us.signavio.com over the next few days. You can check the current software version in the help menu.