Signavio Process Manager: Changes in Version 14.1.0 (SaaS)
New / Improved Functions
- We improved the caching behavior. Now, even more than 10,000 dictionary items in a workspace won’t slow down system performance anymore.
- In some browsers, the comment icons on modeling elements didn’t re-appear when they were toggled off and on via the toolbar. We’ve fixed this.
- Users can activate more than one attribute overlay again.
- Users can copy process documentation templates again.
- The APQC import only supports XLSX files but didn’t show any error message when trying to import an XLS file. Users now get the feedback that XLS files can’t be imported.
Note: Please note that this software release is deployed to our different systems https://app-au.signavio.com, https://editor.signavio.com and https://app-us.signavio.com over the next few days. You can check the current software version in the help menu.