Signavio Process Manager: Changes in Version 13.11.0 (SaaS)
New / Improved Functions
- We upgraded the API license. All server-side features of the Enterprise Plus license are now included in the API license.
- We introduced a newly designed user menu across all components to allow for easy navigation between the editing modes and the components.
- We fixed an issue with the consistency check for attributes. Sometimes differences between a diagram element and its linked dictionary item were found even when no differences existed.
- We also fixed an issue with modeling guidelines check. Empty documentation attributes will no longer pass the check.
- In the Collaboration Hub, the Create button was sometimes missing. We’ve fixed this.
- In the editor, sharing links to private diagrams in the folder My Documents is now prevented.
- When a new diagram is created as a subprocess, the attribute link to the subprocess is now working.
- We fixed the dictionary file import to avoid waiting time during the import.
- We’ve fixed the help link that was broken in the academic version.
Note: Please note that this software release is deployed to our different systems https://app-au.signavio.com, https://editor.signavio.com and https://app-us.signavio.com over the next few days. You can check the current software version in the help menu.