Signavio Process Editor and Decision Manager: Changes in Version 10.7.0 (SaaS)
New / Improved Functions of the Signavio Platform
- You can now configure which attribute visualization layers should be available in the Collaboration Portal.
- You can now configure the default color gradient of elements yourself, without requesting a configuration from our Customer Support Team.
- The process characteristics report now contains links to the corresponding diagrams in the Editor and the Collaboration Portal.
- You can now define a custom welcome message for the Collaboration Portal’s ‘Home’ page.
- We improved the performance of the search function.
- We improved the performance of the modeling convention check.
New / Improved Functions of the Signavio Process Editor
- We enhanced the beta version of the new risk management feature. Besides fixing some glitches, we now support risk management attributes in imports and exports. The new version of this feature is available to all customers of the Corporate and Ultimate Editions.
- The Signavio Process Editor can now automatically convert Event-driven Process Chains (EPCs) to BPMN 2.0 diagrams.
New / Improved Functions of the Signavio Decision Manager
- You can now import sets of dictionary entries as JAR files. For each ‘@XML-Type’ annotated Java class, a new entry is created. Attributes will be transferred as relations of the corresponding types. This feature is available on request.
- Loading the Explorer in Internet Explorer 11 fails on Signavio On-Premise Systems that employ Apache Server version 8.5.4.
- When importing dictionary entries from a CSV file, entries that reference other already existing entries, are not created.
- In the Explorer’s configuration menu, you can’t edit column settings for custom attributes of the type “table”.
- In the Editor, opening a dictionary entry that is linked to a shape via a custom attribute might show the “Revert dictionary conflicts” tab, although this doesn’t make any sense (the linked item doesn’t need to be consistent with the shape).
- In the Collaboration Portal, comments on diagram level are not immediately displayed after their creation if the ‘diagram’ tab is active and configured as the default view.
- The Collaboration Portal doesn’t display attached documents of dictionary entries.