Signavio: Changes in Version 10.15.1 (On Premise)
In addition, we ship the following improvements and bug fixes:
- The ‘Home’ page feature of the Collaboration Hub has left the beta phase and is ready to be used in production.
- We improved the performance of the Collaboration Hub, especially for on-premise systems.
- The system loads the items of dictionary categories faster.
- Workspace administrators of on premise systems can now define password policies for all users.
- The DMN Test Lab is also available to users with the Corporate Bundle license of the old licensing model.
- In rare cases, a memory leak in our search function could cause performance issues that could only be fixed by restarting the Tomcat server.
- The Editor did not load if a strict proxy server setting is used that blocks requests if a subpath or parameter starts with “http://”.
- In rare cases, updating the on premise system removed references from diagram elements to dictionary entries.
With the 10.15.1 on premise release of Signavio Process Manager, we released Signavio Workflow Accelerator version 3.22.
The release contains all features and bug fixes of the following software-as-a-service releases:
- Version 2.22 (maintenance release; bug fixes only)