Successful Sales Lead Managers have a strong understanding of how our solutions help customers capture and improve business processes using collaborative modeling tools.
The ideal individual is comfortable communicating with customers regarding their business process project. They enjoy engaging the customer to qualify the opportunity and working with other members of the sales team when communicating the company’s value proposition.
- Provide initial response with appropriate information to all inbound inquiries, email or voice.
- Able to engage the prospective customer.
- Communication with customers who have self-registered for the free evaluation of the product
- Able to work with salesforce to create and update all contact information and opportunity details.
- Manage salesforce campaigns and coordinate with marketing on all pre-sales communications.
- Answering basic questions about Signavio BPM solutions with confidence.
- Ability to quickly direct the customer to relevant information.
- Be a team player by contributing, learning and sharing new knowledge and ideas.
- Route opportunities in a timely manner.
- Engage multiple customers concurrently.
- Be self motivated, flexible, and have initiative.
Required Skills: In order to be considered for this role, candidates will be able to demonstrate
- Experience in a comparable lead management position in a 2.0 web based selling cycle for high value SaaS based business solutions.
- Ability to understand and communicate the customer’s business process modeling needs.
- Experience with CRM tool such as Sugar, salesforce or other.
- Flexibility on a daily basis in terms of specific or related tasks and prioritization.
- Fluency in both English and Spanish.
Interested? Then apply now!
Please send your application to:
Tel: +49 30 856 21 54-0