The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and have an interest in working in a start-up environment for a company that provides businesses B2B software which helps organizations develop, document and improve their processes. Of course, being at Plug and Play in Sunnyvale provides a great working environment and opportunity to meet other individuals working at other early stage companies also engaged in building successful businesses.
The position is ideally suited for someone who enjoys speaking with potential customers. They will be engaging when qualifying the opportunity, working as a team with other members of Signavio’s sales staff while communicating the company’s value proposition.
- Prospect for and qualify new leads across multiple industry verticals.
- Provide an initial customer response with appropriate information to all inbound inquiries, email or voice.
- Engage with customers who have self-registered for the free evaluation of the product.
- Take responsibility for expanding the database of prospects for the organization based on leads generated by marketing.
- Use Salesforce CRM to create and update all contact information and opportunity detail.
- After training, answer basic questions about Signavio BPA solutions with confidence.
- Quickly direct the customer to relevant information.
- Create and modify sales proposals for SaaS and On-Premise Business Process Management (BPM) software solutions.
- Work closely with Sr. Account Manager to develop larger account opportunities and complete RFI/RFQ responses.
- Cooperate with Sales Management to establish optimal approaches for sales.
- Generate sales pipeline reports in Salesforce.
- Schedule WebEx meetings/calls with Sr. Account Manager for existing accounts and new opportunities.
- Participate in US trade shows as required.
- Be self-motivated, flexible, and have initiative.
- Over time, be able to communicate the core value proposition of Signavio’s BPA solutions to business process owners.
- A team player interested in contributing, learning and sharing knowledge and ideas.
- Strong communication skills, able to engage multiple customers concurrently
- Can learn or knows how to use a CRM tool such as Sugar, Salesforce or equivalent.
- Excellent organizational skills. Detailed oriented.
- Enjoys being part of an international organization.
- Committed to insuring the success of our customers.
Daily working hours are reasonably flexible. Health insurance and 401K plan participation is provided.
Interested? Then apply now!
Interested? We’d like to hear from you!Please send a copy of your resume with cover letter to:
Tel: +1 650 388 9251