Signavio is the market leader in collaborative process design. Our main office is in Berlin and we have two others outside of Germany, in California and Singapore. The innovative and ingenious Signavio team has already created an enterprise product that is trusted by clients like Cisco, Comcast Corporation, Puppet Labs, Audi BKK and Airbnb so we want to bring amazing talent on board to make it even better.
We are looking for a DevOps Administrator (f/m) to help improve quality assurance for our web-based business process modeling and analysis service in our Berlin office. You will work closely with a highly motivated development team, and will still have enough room to share and implement your own ideas. We would be so happy to find another diligent and creative developer to share stories, lots of coffee, and soft drinks with in our cool collaborative work environment.
Your Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and enhance quality assurance operations during development, test, deployment and operations phase (continuous integration)
- Maintain, enhance and optimize our Debian-based server infrastructure
- Monitor and optimize Test processes
- Support in maintaining our office IT, for example the Windows Domain
Knowledge and Skills
- You have graduated with an IT-related degree
- Working experience in automating development processes and tests is a plus
- You have experience in the administration of Linux and Windows systems
- You have knowledge in working with Jenkins and Selenium
- Ideally you possess know-how with database systems like: MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle, IBM DB2
- Knowledge in using Puppet, SVN and Git is a plus
- You have a structured way of working
- You have the ability to work within a team as well as independently
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
Interested? Then apply now!
Send your application with details about your salary requirements and first available start date to.
Any questions? Don´t hesitate to contact us:
Tel. +49 30 8562 154-0