Who we are
Signavio is a leading provider of BPM and BDM solutions helping organizations improve their business processes and decisions. We are based in Berlin and have two offices overseas in Sunnyvale (California) and Singapore.
Our inventive and collaborative approach to Business Process and Decision Management software has earned Signavio the trust of clients like AirBnB, Cisco, Puppet Labs and Zespri across geographies and verticals. We are now growing fast, and we want to take you with us! If you are a creative and capable engineer looking for a place you can truly put your talents and ideas into practice, we want you to be part of our team! Come to the brombeere side… (that’s our color).
What we offer
So what’s the team like? What started as a university project has grown organically over the last seven years into a distinctly international crew. We keep things open, agile and communicative, with pair programming widely practiced and encouraged. It is all based on trust – no micromanaging, no distributed teams, no nearshoring, no offshoring – face to face communication is premium. That is why the whole development team is located together in one office in beautiful Berlin!
We are constantly evolving and looking to integrate new technologies in our technology stack. We currently:
- Version with Git
- Build with Gradle and Webpack
- Write Java 8 and ECMAScript 6 code
- Manage with NPM
- Test with TestNG, Selenium, Mocha and Karma
- Automate with Jenkins
- Utilize React and Redux
- Organize with Scrum and Kanban
You are free to use the OS and IDE of your choice, the tooling you are comfortable with and setup your workspace the way you like it.
Our engineers are self-organized within their teams, working on components and independent projects together and closely with product managers and UX designers. We value your thoughts and ideas and will give you the freedom to push and implement them.
We get that balancing a family and work can be a challenge, so everyone (family or no family) gets flexible work hours. Work when you work best.
We support personal growth, both in and outside of the company. You will gain – and share – knowledge during recurring learning lunches, jours fixes, pizza sessions and our annual code camp.
How you contribute
We are looking for a Pack Lead to strengthen our development team in Berlin. You will help to continue to develop and improve our leading cloud-based business process modeling, decision modeling and workflow software.
Specifically you will:
- Manage a team of about 10 developers (frontend & backend)
- Plan the sprints together with our product managers and your team
- Prioritize, organize and align the tasks of your team members
- Develop and live the development methodology of your choice (Scrum, Kanban, …)
- Protect your team from noise
- 5+ years experience in leading one or more agile teams
- Solid knowledge of agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Solid experience in Java programming
- A degree in an IT-related area
Being part of a motivated team with flat hierarchies you know the importance of communication and feedback. You are appreciated for your engagement, your constructive input and your relentless drive to improve yourself, the product, and the company.
What we value most
Be creative and innovative: Push ideas to create a product that our customers love to use, and minimize complexity.
Be passionate and create impact: Create amazing work and inspire others with your results.
Work independently and responsibly: Take responsibility for your own actions and think about your tasks.
Communicate and build trust: Communication is key to achieving our goals efficiently.
Be honest and selfless: Admit your own mistakes, be open to feedback, and make time to help your colleagues.
How you apply
If you support these values, contribute the skills we are looking for and want to join our team, apply now! Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tell us your background. Which projects did you participate in and which technologies did you use?
- Tell us your vision. What makes a great UI for business users in your mind?
- Tell us your salary expectations. What other benefits are important to you?
- Tell us your first available start date.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us:
Tel. +49 30 8562 154-0