In order to continuously drive forward automation, as well as to support our ongoing international expansion, we are currently looking for a Sr. DevOps Engineer to strengthen our team in Berlin.
- With your team you are responsible for the 24/7 availability of the global infrastructure of Signavio’s SaaS solutions.
- You are responsible for maintaining and extending production systems, using the latest technology.
- Furthermore, you are dealing with the set up and the configuration of new systems following an infrastructure-as-code approach.
- You are transparent about your work, in form of demos, presentations and reporting to a variety of internal stakeholders.
- You will collaborate very closely with the QA and the developers across all teams and share your knowledge with them, while delivering high quality products.
- Responsible for facilitating the development workflow.
- You are part of the on-call rotation for our SaaS production environments.
- You have experience in cloud technologies (AWS and Azure) as well as containers, such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- You have experience in configuration management using Puppet, Ansible and Terraform.
- Strong experience in Linux.
- You have a thorough understanding of IP networking and experience managing distributed systems.
- Experience in programming in Python, Go, Unix Shell and similar.
- Experience and keen interest in documenting the systems you are working with.
- You are a strong team player.
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus.
What we offer
We keep things open, agile and communicative, with pair programming widely practised and encouraged.
You are free to use the OS and IDE of your choice, the tooling you are comfortable with and setup your work space the way you like it.
We understand that balancing family and work can be a challenge, so everyone (family or no family) gets flexible work hours. Work when you work best. Should you be relocating, we can discuss what assistance we can offer.
We support personal growth, both in and outside of the company. You will gain – and share – knowledge during recurring learning lunches, jour fixes, pizza sessions and our annual code camp. Each employee also benefits from 30 vacation days and an annual personal learning and development budget.
Apply for this position!
Your point of contact