Signavio is a market leader and represents the next generation of Business Process Management and Business Decision Management. Our passion is creating products that people love to use. Signavio is a place where new ideas are a top priority and implemented rapidly. It is this enthusiasm that has contributed to our growth both at our head office in Berlin as well as in our newer offices in Boston, California, Switzerland, Melbourne, Sydney, Singapore, Paris, London, India and Amsterdam. Furthermore, we on the verge of launching 5 new markets and open offices in Montreal, Stockholm, Milan, Vienna and Tokyo.
- You will provide (remote) onboardings and custom coaching based on client needs
- Manage communications & expectations
- You are in charge of transferring knowledge back into the organisation (e.g. in the form of success stories or internal information to product management)
- To provide detailed product walkthroughs
- Make informed recommendations
- Drive adoption & expansion of existing clients
- We trust you to build long-term relationships with the client
- You are responsible to assess current tool-usage & needs
- Education & coaching for adoption
- Identify new sales opportunities
- You are responsible for retention and renewal
- You have completed a Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Business Information systems or equivalent
- You have experience in Customer Service of complex software products
- You have strong communication skills, are customer orientated and have strong business acumen skills
- You have top-notch presentation & training skills, both on-site as well as remotely
- You are willing to travel up to 20% of the time
- Your expertise in Business Process Management is a plus
- Your experience/knowledge of the Signavio BPM Suite is a plus.
What we offer
We offer you exciting opportunities to develop in our young and growing company, as well as an attractive benefits package and skills-based salary. Signavio prides itself on our diverse team that benefits from flexible working hours.
Your point of contact