Signavio is a market leader and represents the next generation of Business Process Management and Business Decision Management. Our passion is creating products that people love to use. Signavio is a place where new ideas are a top priority and implemented rapidly. It is this enthusiasm that has contributed to our growth both at our head office in Berlin as well as in our newer offices in Boston, California, Switzerland, Melbourne, Sydney, Singapore, Paris, London, India and Amsterdam. Furthermore, we on the verge of launching 5 new markets and open offices in Montreal, Stockholm, Milan, Vienna and Tokyo.
- Manage the overall customer relationship in close alignment with sales
- Accountable for Customer’s overall success, including renewals, adoption of Signavio’s solution, customer health, and satisfaction
- Develop strategic relationships with key stakeholders to understand a customers business and their goals and roadmaps. Lead quarterly business reviews and executive sessions to maintain strategic alignment and achievement of goals
- Interface between product management and the customer to drive product development
- Share insights about customer use cases and issues with Signavio strategists and Product Leadership
- Collaborate with Professional Services for customer enablement and deployments
- Leverage customer relationships for prospect references & Marketing stories.
- Manage customer escalations and prioritization
- Identify commercial opportunities
- 5+ years experience in process management, process consulting
- Prior experience in Customer Success Management, Technical Account Management or responsibilities in a customer facing role (e.g.consulting/Professional Services, account management) that includes issue resolution and escalation management.
- Functional domain expertise in financial services/banking
- Proven ability to collaborate, build strong relationships and lead the conversation from executive level down with customers and within Signavio
- Proven ability to engage across functions (Sales, Services & Product Management).
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills.
- Passion for customers and their success.
- On agreed days, you will be requested to be present in the Burlington office for internal alignment
- Ability to travel up to 50% through Northern America
What we offer
We offer you exciting opportunities to develop in our young and growing company, as well as an attractive benefits package and skills-based salary. Signavio prides itself on our diverse team that benefits from flexible working hours.
Your point of contact