Signavio is looking for an experienced Agile Coach to help us build the future of our Business Transformation Suite. In this role, you will be part of the Engineering Excellence team and act as an agile catalyst and go-to person for all things related to agility. Based from our Berlin office, you will help ensure that we understand and are able to follow agile principles in the way we operate.
At Signavio you will be working with a team who values trust, respect, and diversity. What began as a small start-up is now a global player with a growing team working in offices in Germany, the United States, Singapore, France, Australia, the United Kingdom, and Switzerland. We are looking for people who share our passion for creating products that people love to use.
To thrive in this role you are someone who works well in teams, enjoys collaborating and appreciates the importance of communication and feedback.
- Educate employees at all levels on Agile principles, providing them with tools for implementing the process in their own work
- Use techniques that increase collaboration, predictability, transparency and promote a culture of experimentation and innovation
- Provide individuals and teams with objective guidance, feedback and means of improvement, catalyzing organizational growth and agility
- Provide hands-on support to all employees to further understanding and adopting of agile ways of working
- Support teams in defining the initial process, KPIs, and definition of ready and done
- Support the process leads in the team as a "train the trainer" to assure they are able to support their team
- Support the teams and individuals in mediation and facilitation of decision making process and conflict resolution
- Be highly proficient in Agile practices and able to clearly coach teams and programs at varying maturity levels
- Have experience using any agile development management tools
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Have excellent problem solving and influencing skills
- Possessing relevant coaching qualifications and experience in mediation is advantageous
What we offer
We keep things open, agile and communicative, with pair programming widely practised and encouraged. It is all based on trust – no micromanaging, no distributed teams, no near-shoring, no offshoring – face to face communication is premium. That is why the whole development team is located together in one office in beautiful Berlin!
You are free to use the OS and IDE of your choice, the tooling you are comfortable with and setup your work space the way you like it.
We get that balancing a family and work can be a challenge, so everyone (family or no family) gets flexible work hours. Work when you work best. Should you be relocating, we can discuss what assistance we can offer.
We support personal growth, both in and outside of the company. You will gain – and share – knowledge during recurring learning lunches, jour fixes, pizza sessions and our annual code camp. Each employee also benefits from an annual personal learning and development budget.
Apply for this position!
Your point of contact