Signavio is a market leader and represents the next generation of Business Process Management and Business Decision Management. Our passion is creating products that people love to use. Signavio is a place where new ideas are a top priority and implemented rapidly. It is this enthusiasm that has contributed to our growth both at our head office in Berlin as well as in our newer offices in Boston, California, Switzerland, Melbourne, Singapore, Paris, London and Amsterdam.
- Development of a strategic sales plan to effectively and efficiently cover the accounts within the assigned territory.
- Manage lead qualification and conversion from interested prospects.
- Aggressively prospect and generate new relationships within the assigned accounts.
- Consulting with and advising large, strategic Signavio Customers resulting in increased adoption, success and Enterprise-wide deployments.
- Create programs that will generate quality leads and drive sales revenue
- Manage sales process through qualification, business analysis, product demonstration, negotiation and close
- Manage the pipeline to drive sales revenue and exceed target goals
- Leverage extended resources through team selling and strategic collaboration
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about Signavio’s products and services
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the territory, marketplace, competitive offerings
- Use effective time and territory management to maximize results
- Prepare and deliver timely and accurate pipeline and sales forecasts
- Share knowledge and be an active team player to help the team meet company objectives
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities
- Some travel, as required, to prospects, customers or marketing events.
- 8+ years of experience in software sales
- Track record of success in enterprise sales
- Detailed knowledge of and passion for BPM/BPA applications
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive experience with web-based conferencing tools such as Go-To-Meeting, WebEx, etc
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Bachelors Degree highly preferred.
What we offer
We offer you exciting opportunities to develop in our young and growing company, as well as an attractive benefits package and skills-based salary. Signavio prides itself on our diverse team that benefits from flexible working hours in modern offices located in Boston and Sunnyvale.
Apply for this position!
Your point of contact