Signavio is the leading cloud-based business process management (BPMN) company in the world. Due to the continuous international success and its related growth, we are looking for a Large Account Enterprise Executive in our Sydney Office.
This position will exclusively focus on selling into the public sector and all government entities.
Selling complex software solutions is your passion and you have a strong understanding of how our solutions help companies of all industries to implement change and gain the full potential of their business transformation projects and solutions? You love selling new business, you have a high energy level and you’d love to work in a fast growing international company that keeps the family character and start-up atmosphere? Then Signavio might be the right place for you!
- Manage sales process through qualification, business analysis, product demonstration, negotiation and close
- Manage the pipeline to drive sales revenue and exceed target goals
- Consistently achieve sales objectives through sales to new customers and sales of additional services to existing customers
- Work closely with our global sales team to align sales efforts
- Leverage extended resources through team selling and strategic collaboration
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the territory, marketplace, competitive offerings
- Use effective time and territory management to maximise results
- Prepare and deliver timely and accurate pipeline and sales forecasts
- Share knowledge and be an active team player to help the team meet company objectives
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities
- You have at least 7+ years of successful sales experience in a B2B SaaS sales environment
- Profound knowledge of the ANZ IT market
- A proven record of managing strategic accounts end-to-end
- A proven track-record of selling into the public sector.
- Maximum willingness to travel
- For your customers you are always willing to go the extra mile
- You have a proven history of achieving sales success
- You are self-motivated, have initiative and enjoy being part of a great team in an international organization
- Experience with a CRM tool such as SugarCRM or Salesforce or other
- Ability to understand and communicate the customer’s business transformation needs
- Be a team player by contributing, learning and sharing new knowledge and ideas.
What we offer
Being part of a motivated team with flat hierarchies you know the importance of communication and feedback. You are appreciated for your engagement, your constructive input and your relentless drive to improve yourself, the product, and the company. We value your thoughts and ideas and will give you the freedom to push and implement them.
Your point of contact