We are looking for an experienced Data Engineer to support Signavio's ongoing growth.
- You will be extending and maintaining the data warehouse, as well as contributing to the design of the database for new and existing services.
- You will support developers in improving the database query performance
- You will monitor the health of several live databases
- You will drive the Automation for the database engineers
- You will review the work of your teammates and other teams
- You have experience in migrating databases
- You have strong knowledge in MySQL, PostgreSQL and high availability environments and knowledge in at least one other database management system
- You have development skills in at least one modern programming language
- You have knowledge in query optimization
- You know why automation needs to be done
- You are team-player and have experience in working in an agile environment.
- Experience in CI/CD is a plus, e.g. Jenkins
- Fluent in English
What we offer
We keep things open, agile and communicative, with pair programming widely practised and encouraged.
You are free to use the OS and IDE of your choice, the tooling you are comfortable with and setup your work space the way you like it.
We understand that balancing family and work can be a challenge, so everyone (family or no family) gets flexible work hours. Work when you work best. Should you be relocating, we can discuss what assistance we can offer.
We support personal growth, both in and outside of the company. You will gain – and share – knowledge during recurring learning lunches, jour fixes, pizza sessions and our annual code camp. Each employee also benefits from 30 vacation days and an annual personal learning and development budget.
Your point of contact