In order to support our international growth, Signavio is looking for a Senior Support Engineer, who will be responsible for the entire APAC region, working out of our office in Melbourne.
Your daily work will contain the following, in percentage what you will be doing mostly:
Issue Resolution (65%)
- You will troubleshoot and diagnose customer issues of greater complexity, investigating and resolving such issues and promptly responding to the customer which may involve multiple computer environments/platforms and application systems.
- Interact with network services, software systems, and applications.
- Manage your own schedule of tickets, which includes determining priority levels and negotiating and setting expectations with customers
- Thoroughly documents all issues, develops and reviews content for knowledge base using KCS
- You will work directly with other international technical support staff, quality assurance, development, and the Account Team to resolve problems
Internal Improvement and Collaboration (20%)
- You assist in the QA of beta products and pre-GA versions
- Other teams, such as CSM, rely on your help and assistance with technical product issues
- Helping the development or improvement of internal processes and tools to enhance the team’s performance and daily work.
On-Premise installation and maintenance support (15%)
- Reading tomcat log files and debugging them is known to you, as well as checking the configuration. Same goes to the supported database configurations
- You install new deployments of software updates, including provisioning and working with customers to install it on their systems.
- You are THE internal expert on customer’s software configuration
- In rare cases, the incumbent visits a customer to inspect or fix a customer systems.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Customer Service, ideally in B2B Software companies.
- Experience in working with DBMS, web applications and Single-Sign-On technologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A team player who can work in an international team.
- Well organized with the priority of "getting things done".
- Ability to learn and master new technologies.
- Strong analytical thinker who is focused on problem solving.
What we offer
Signavio is a great place to work with a young and energetic team. We offer a full-time position based in central Melbourne.
Are you a team player striving to work for an international company, and to be part of something big? Apply now - send us a copy of your resume with cover letter and salary expectations.
We are waiting for YOU!
Your point of contact