Leading a Successful Tech-Enabled Transformation: Critical Steps for Differentiated Results
In a recent Deloitte survey, 71% of organizations say they are going to be undergoing some type of transformation in the next year. Is your organization like the many others where you started transformation on your own and are now left with an incomplete project or your investments in new innovations, systems or processes didn’t produce expected ROI?
- Why and how to deploy process lens to accelerate transformation, sustain results, and drive continuous improvement
- The importance of knowing where to focus, including the pros and cons of a proof of concept approach
- How to ensure stakeholder buy-in and create shared vision using “Collaborative Process Discovery” and greenhouse environments
- How to make smart investments and technology decisions powered by facts and data
- When and how to use innovative tools, including Process Modeling, Process Mining, Robotic Process Automation, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, to sustain transformation
- How to drive collaboration and engagement among stakeholders working remotely across the globe
You will receive the link to join the webinar and all other details by email. Can’t make the broadcast? Register anyway, and you will be sent the recording to watch at your convenience.
Any questions? We are happy to help – contact us at:
About the speakers
Courtney Thayer is Principal at Deloitte Consulting, LLP. She serves as the US leader for the Operations Transformation Center of Process Bionics where she is responsible for driving business transformation for clients through next-gen solutions and methodologies. Additionally, Courtney is the Asset Leader for Deloitte’s Core Business Operations Offering, where she is responsible for building and scaling assets as well as working with alliance partners to integrate assets in order to solve operational challenges in the area of cloud engineering to systems engineering to core industry solutions to broad operations transformation.
Jean-Patrick Ascenci manages the Consulting Alliances Ecosystem in the Americas region for Signavio. In his role, he develops integrated solutions and frameworks that leverage the disciplines of BPM, RPA, Process Mining and Enterprise Architecture. He is responsible for creating the organization’s ability to deliver rapid, tangible and durable business value for clients. Over the last 15 years, he has led dozens of global Business Process Management and Enterprise Architecture initiatives.