With digital transformation in mind, new projects and changes in business strategies are now on almost every business’ agenda. To stay ahead of the competition, many seek to:
- Move to new business models
- Incorporate new technology
- Improve customer support and retention issues
- Improve strategy through coordination between business and IT
Is process mapping alone enough?
When it comes to this type of change however, we’ve all heard that the best place to start is to map out your current processes. But where do you start? And isalone enough?
- the benefits of process mapping and
- how process modeling can have a major impact on bringing together your critical organisational practices
- how process modeling can help you integrate your systems and better serve your customers
- how all this will help new details and new avenues emerge from better business analysis
- areas where process modeling organises and frames core practices such as , business analysis, risks and controls, and more.
Join this webinar and learn about the potential.
About the Speaker
Mark McGregor is a former Research Director at leading IT industry analysis firm Gartner, Mark has an extensive background in enterprise architecture,and change management, having held executive positions with a number of technology companies.
Mark has authored or co-authored four books on business and process management, including “Thrive! How to Succeed in the Age of the Customer” and “In Search of BPM Excellence” and “People Centric Process Management”. Widely respected for his knowledge and views on business change, he is the creator of “Next Practice” and has variously been described as a “BPM Guru”, a “Thought Leader” and a “Master of Mindset”.
At a Glance:
Topic: How to Map and Model Your Enterprise Processes: Planning for Change Webinar
Time: Tuesday, October 10th, 2017 at 4:00pm AEST / 1:00pm SGT
Presenter: Mark McGregor, author and industry expert
Where: LIVE online
Join this webinar and learn about the potential. Can’t make the live broadcast? Simply sign up anyway and you will be sent the recording to watch at your convenience.
Any questions? We are happy to help, contact us at: