Digital Foundataions to Transform Customer Experiences
Lima Consulting Group will share a specific use case with an existing customer that shows how to build a DX roadmap following best practices. See why so many organizations have adopted LCG's methodologies in order to successfully launch their digital transformation with confidence.
Expect to come away with a greater understanding of:
- How to start a customer experience initiative
- Why documentation is the foundation for a digital transformation
- How to activate customer experience management by linking the lines of interaction, customer visibility and internal workstreams
- How to accelerate adoption by internal stakeholders to improve customer experience
- How to build the business case for documenting key business processes using Signavio
- Cost savings from documenting key business processes
You will receive the link to join the webcast and all other details by email. Can't make the broadcast? Register anyway, and you will be sent the recording to watch at your convenience.
Any questions? We are happy to help – contact us at: email@example.com
About the speakers
Paul Lima is a trusted advisor to visionaries and change agents who are charged with creating the digital future of tomorrow. In 2004, Paul founded Lima Consulting Group, a multi-national consultancy with offices throughout the Americas. Paul's personal mission is to apply innovation to help organizations transform their digital futures. He is the author of the firm's flagship offering, 'The Digital Transformation Maturity Model', used by Fortune 100 companies and mid-sized businesses alike in strategically applying digital innovations to delivery world-class experiences.
Brandon Johnson is the Director of External Affairs with the Urban Affairs Coalition, which unites government, business, neighborhoods and individuals to improve the quality of life in the greater Philadelphia region. He is responsible for driving and executing mission-critical components that maintain the public image for the organization. Specifically, Brandon leads and directs Marketing & Communications, Board Development & Relations, and External Affairs.