If you've asked questions relating to:
- How to evaluate vast amounts of data influencing your processes;
- How to make process improvements across the board; or
- Why your processes are not working as expected…
Then this webcast is for you.
This webcast will focus on:
- How to automatically capture and visualise processes through advanced process mining
- How to compare and visualise differences between "as-intended" and "as-implemented" processes
- How to analyse for bottlenecks, variance, and compliance issues
- How to gain actionable insights that enable improved processes - leading to more efficient practices and better decision making
At a glance:
Topic: Let your data tell a story
Time: Wednesday, January 24th at 4:00pm AEDT / 1:00pm SGT (suitable for the APAC region)
Duration: 45 minutes + Q&A
Presenter: Ronald Cenidoza, Senior Technical Engineer at Signavio
Where: LIVE online
You will receive the link to join the webcast and all other details by email. Can't make the broadcast? Simply sign up anyway and you will be sent the recording to watch at your convenience.
Any questions? We are happy to help – contact us at: email@example.com
About the speaker:
Ronald Cenidoza has over 20 years’ experience across IT enterprise systems with a background in systems architecture, enterprise cloud, and business development for companies across the APAC region.