This free webinar will explore how the Signavio Business Transformation Suite supports senior leaders and process experts with the design and improvement of their organization’s processes and decisions, to translate strategy into action.
Live Demonstration: Model processes and decisions, optimize and execute with Signavio.
This free 60 minute webinar will be broadcast live on Wednesday 31 May 2017 at 2:00 p.m. AEST / 4:00 p.m. NZST, and will consider all steps of modern process and decision management, along with the integration of the Signavio Process Manager, Signavio Collaboration Hub, and Signavio Workflow Accelerator.
We will be covering:
- Process modeling and collaboration, process analysis and improvement, process publication and process execution in Workflow Accelerator
- The most important features of the Signavio Process Manager for your BPM initiative
- Decision Management with DMN 1.1
- The significance of a simple workflow system to all organizations — from large corporations to SMEs
- How you can simplify your workflows with Signavio, while retaining their utility for business departments and users
- The Signavio Business Transformation Suite: the integration of Signavio Process Manager, Signavio Collaboration Hub, and Signavio Workflow Accelerator
- Ample time for Q&A to address points of interest
As always, if you can’t attend the live broadcast, register anyway to receive a recording after the event.
At a Glance:
Topic: Business Transformation with Signavio — From Modeling to Execution
Date: Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. AEST / 4:00 p.m. NZST (suitable for APAC)
Speaker: Nicholas Esterman, Sales Manager ANZ, Signavio
Where: LIVE online
You will receive the link to join the webinar and all other details by email.
Any questions? We are happy to help, contact us at: